Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 9 Guided Recovery Meditation
If you are feeling a little bit fearful about doing your Step 9, this AA-inspired meditation will help to lesson your anxiety.
It promotes courage and resilience by working with your Higher Power and your mind’s impressive imagination.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Using your creative imagination to make an amend before the actual event, gives you the best possible chance of achieving a positive outcome.
- Living amends become easier with regular use of this meditation.
- Tricky amends can quickly lose their power to frighten you and prevent the completion of this important Step
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others." - Step 9 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer).
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 13 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's