Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 8 Guided Recovery Meditation
Allow your heart to soften and open with this gentle meditation, fashioned after AA’s Step 8.
“Become willing” during deep relaxation and have your mind work for you towards forgiveness and amends.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Practise experiencing the release of any unwillingness.
- Start the forgiveness process with your Higher Power’s help.
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all." - Step 8 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer).
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 14 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's