Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 6 Guided Recovery Meditation
This AA-themed 6th Step meditation encourages willingness to let go of all the old stuff that has been holding you back and prepares you to launch into the 7th Step with an open heart.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Say goodbye to the old defects and discover any hidden unwillingness that may still be lurking.
- Pinpoint which assets you will be using to replace your old survival skills.
See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character." - Step 6 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer).
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 12 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's