Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 4 Guided Recovery Meditation
New resentments are sure to crop up from time to time during your recovery, so nip them in the bud with this AA-themed, Step 4 recovery meditation.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Experience your resentment from a completely unique angle during this powerful guided meditation.
- Enjoy the softening of your heart as you work towards forgiveness and an eagerness to make amends should start to appear soon after.
- This meditation should be done after you have finished writing a formal Step 4 and read your Step 5 to your Sponsor or Spiritual Advisor.
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves." - Step 4 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer.)
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 25 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's