Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 3 Guided Recovery Meditation
We need to do Step 3 daily, so combining it with an AA-themed, guided meditation each morning, is a very powerful way to experience this.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- A recommitment to your 3rd Step daily during meditation, keeps this crucial AA Step fresh, and helps us remember Who is in charge - a good thing for all Alcoholics!
- A chance to let go of loads of anxious and obsessive thoughts and just give them to God.
- Sweet relief when you are reminded of Who is running the show now.
- By the end of this morning meditation, a feeling of stillness and calm can be felt within the mind and body - a great way to start the day!
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him." - Step 3 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer.)
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 14 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's.