Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 5 Guided Recovery Meditation
This AA-inspired meditation is a great preparation to enable you to go confidently forth to complete your 5th Step with a minimum of fear.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- You will experience relief by sharing your inventory with your Higher Power and yourself within the framework of a comforting, non-judgemental meditative state.
- Your faith will be strengthened through relaxed prayer providing much needed confidence to complete this Step thoroughly.
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs." - Step 5 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer.)
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 11 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's