Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 2 Guided Recovery Meditation
This AA-themed meditation invites you to choose your own idea of a very personal Higher Power and kindles hope for a much better future.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Choose your own concept of God/Goddess/Higher Power/Universal Spirit etc.
- Lose another layer of denial leading to a deeper commitment to abstinence and healing.
- Gain hope for an end to the hell of your own alcoholism.
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity." - Step 2 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer.)
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 15 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's