Meditations for Alcoholics
Step 11 Morning Guided Meditation
How lovely to wake up and just pop on Step 11 Morning Meditation and pleasantly hand over your day.
* Inspired by AA, this guided meditation is an aid to your Step 11 meditation practice.
* Suitable for use by members of Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12-Step programs.
The Good Stuff
- Your AA morning meditation, handover and prayer done in 12 minutes!
- Enjoy feeling close to your Higher Power and experience conscious contact, first thing in the morning.
- Your head takes a break, listens to program, and sits with God. A most delightful way to start the day!
- See what other Alcoholics are saying - Click here to read reviews.
"Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out." - Step 11 Alcoholics Anonymous (Please refer to disclaimer.)
Approximate Meditation MP3 length - 12 Minutes
(Excludes Disclaimer and 5 minutes of reflection time)
* Please remember our principles and refrain from pirating these mp3's